This week see another milestone in the completion of our website and of our promotional poster and also the completion of the trailer to be screened on 18th Jan 2013.
This weeks schedule included the following:
Weekly Meeting (College Campus):
This weeks meeting centred around the completion of work required to enable the group to deliver a presentation to the faculty on January 18th. Items discussed were the completion of the website, promotional posters, demo trailer and what amendments needed to be made to ensure a professional end of semester project will be delivered on time to the faculty.
- Upload the website to our hosting account and test on all the following browsers IE7+, Safari, Firefox, Chrome.
- Test on Mack, iPAD and PC to ensure all aspects are viewable and without bugs.
- Correct any issues or errors in copy and design
- Complete the blog updating for the project.
- Complete the final print ready document for the promotional poster and print a sample to ensure that contrasts, design elements and layout is of a professional standard to present on the 18th January.
- Complete remain graphics for website and amend earlier requirements of the main logo.
- Proofreading of the website for errors.
- Complete production and editing of the demo trailer and to amend any changes as discussed within the team.
- Burn trailer on to DVD .
- Create a Vimeo.com account and upload the trailer.
- Compile the complete list of interview locations both physical and online.
- Complete the budget requirements for shooting, accommodation and miscellaneous costs for the second semester.
- Contact the CoderDojo clubs in the USA for Skype interviews and comments from tutors and or parents.