Location Release Contract
1. IDENTIFY OF FILMING LOCATION. Grantor hereby agrees to permit YOUR COMPANY (“Production Company”) to use the property located at _________________________________________ (“the Property”) in connection with the Video Production currently entitled __________________________ (the “Picture”) for rehearsing, photographing, filming and recording scenes and sounds for the Picture. Production Company and its licensees, sponsors, assigns and successors may exhibit, advertise, promote and otherwise exploit the Picture or any portion thereof, whether or not such uses contain audio and/or visual reproduction of the Property and whether or not the Property is identified or identifiable, in any and all media whatsoever now known or later devised in the universe in perpetuity.
2. RIGHT OF ACCESS. Production Company shall have the right to bring personnel and any equipment onto the Property and to remove same following completion of its use of the Property hereunder. Production Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to photograph, film and use in the Picture the actual name, if any, connected with the Property or to use any other name for the Property. If Production Company depicts the interior(s) of any structures located on the Property, Grantor agrees that Production Company shall not be required to depict such interior(s) in any particular manner in the Picture.
3. TIME OF ACCESS. The permission granted hereunder shall be for the period commencing on or about ___________________________. The period may be extended by Production Company if there are changes in the production schedule or other unforeseen delays such as due to weather conditions. The permission herein granted shall also apply to future retakes and/or added scenes.
4. PAYMENT. For each day that Production Company uses the location, it shall pay Grantor the sum of ___________________, and 0% of net profits to the Production Company from all distribution and exploitation of the Picture in consideration for the foregoing.
7. BILLING CREDIT. Grantor acknowledges that any identification of the Property which Production Company may furnish shall be at Production Company’s sole discretion and in no event shall said identification be beyond that which is reasonably related to the content of the Picture.
8. RELEASE. Grantor releases and discharges Production Company, its employees, agents, licensees, successors and assigns from any and all claims, demands or causes of action that Grantor may not have or may later have for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity, infringement of copyright or violation of any other right arising out of or relating to any utilization of the rights granted herein.
The undersigned represents that s/he is either rightful and true owner of the Property or empowered as agent or otherwise to execute this Agreement for or on behalf of owner.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have hereunto set their names and seals as of the date first above-written.